Here at www.cycleeurope.com we want to make sure you know how your information is used on our website.
- We only collect and hold your email address in order to send you tour information, and email notifications you have requested that may pertain to our tours or rental services. Some times we may send special announcements about events that may be relevant to you.
- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit such as which pages you viewed with Google Analytics. There is no identifying information in this data. You can read more about Google Analytics on their website or if you want to opt out. We try to use this information to make our website more interesting!
- Some 3rd party websites such as Facebook or Twitter may know you have visited this website. This is from information they collect and we can’t control that but we don’t think that is any threat. You can learn more about their privacy policies on their websites.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (ex art. 13 Italian Law D. Lgs. 196/03) The treatment of personal data, whose submittal is necessary to conclude and execute the contract for self-guided tours or rentals, is carried out in accordance with D. Lgs. 196/2003 in both digital and printed format. Data will be transmitted only to the suppliers of the services included in the travel package. The client will be able to exercise the rights ex art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/03, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do collect information using Google Adwords in order to help google better serve ads that may relate to you. For more information about this and how to opt out you can visit Google’s Ads Settings or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
To make it easier for you (and our friends at Google) to find stuff on our site, this site uses a site map that collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site.
Questions or Concerns