2023 promotions still available!
Early Bird Booking discount – ending soon!
Book by Dec. 18 and we will waive the high-season fee on any 2023 tour departure. *
Choose the low season and save!
Great discounts available for tours running outside the high season months (usually May-June, and September to first week of October). Book your low season tour by January 31st, 2023 and receive 5% off your tour price, plus a 20% discount on the bike hire! These discounts can be combined with the Returning Cyclist discount (details on this below). *
Through March 31, 2023, special offers on our Bicycle Romagna, the Heartland of Italy’s Homemade Pasta (Ravenna to Bologna self-guided tour).
* Please note: these discounts apply only to tours run directly by us in Italy; these discounts do not apply to tours offered through our Partner Tours Collective.
Returning Cyclist Discount Program
Our goal is to keep our customers coming back, year after year! We work hard to offer fulfilling and exciting bike tours (and provide the best service throughout ). In gratitude to our loyal travelers, Cycle Europe offers a 5% discount every time you book a new tour. Some restrictions do apply – see below:
- The discount begins on your second bike tour, and on every subsequent tour after that.
- Discounts only apply to tours directly operated by Cycle Europe in Italy (see additional info below on our Partner Tours Program), and purchased directly from Cycle Europe.
- To enjoy these discounts, your tour must be booked at least 60 days before departure date.
- If you are travelling alone, this discount cannot be applied to the single-room supplement charge.
- Returning Cyclist discounts cannot always be combined with any other discount/s.
Partner Tours Collective
Great cycling experiences abound throughout Europe! Since we cannot directly operate tours everywhere, we use our vast experience and network in the continent to curate and offer tours on our website that are operated by select partners that we know and trust. These tours are similar in quality to those we operate directly in many ways – for example, self-guided tours begin with an in-person briefing (in English); bicycles are provided in optimal condition, and each customer goes through a personal bike fitting at the tour start; the roadbook and navigation instructions, as well as lodging/accommodations are of similar quality. If you have any questions about which tours fall under this category, please feel free to ask us!